The ‘Algarve Hillstation’ nestles in a lush green valley
on the southern slope of the ‘Serra de Monchique’ at
a height of 640 m with unique views over the whole of the Algarve.
On 3 hectares (7.5 acres) of terraced land the ‘Hillstation’
• swimming pool 5 x 9 m;
• championship-size tennis court;
• table tennis, billiard, Boule;
• concrete foundations (1.50 m high) for astronomical photography
• mature gardens and ponds around the house;
• two springs (certified best quality drinking water) on the
property supply tap and pool water.
The Villa with approx. 300 m² floor space was built in the
1950s by a British general with solid granite walls.
It was constantly updated and features:
• tastefully furnished 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living rooms
(open fireplace downstairs, wood burning stove upstairs),
2 fully equipped kitchens, 2 additional toilets, cloak room;
• solar central heating;
• broad band telephone line (wlan / WiFi);
• absolutely quiet and peaceful;